- Cadillac ATS
- Cadillac ATS Performance Parts
- 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T Hi-Flow Catalytic Converter
2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T Hi-Flow Catalytic Converter
Your largest restriction in your exhaust track on your Cadillac ATS 2.0T is the factory Catalytic Converter. If you have opened the front end of your motor up with a CAI and / or Upgraded Charge Pipes then you need to allow the exhaust to flow more freely and eliminate back pressure. The RPM-Motorsports high flow designed catalytic converter is designed do just that!
- Mandrel bent full 3" (no pinched areas like some competitors)
- Precision milled full 1/2" flanges to ensure a long life and perfect fitment.
- 200 cell count Magnaflow spun metallic center section
- Ceramic coated for added thermal properties (keeps engine bay temps down)
- An ECU tune is recommended for full gains. Tuning will allow for far more power than simply bolting this part on alone.
- If not pairing with an ECM tune you will need the optional Ecotec O2 Extender which has been specifically designed to work with the LTG Motor. This will move the O2 sensor far enough out of stream to eliminate the check engine light, and CAT Overtemp Fueling
- Combined with an ECM tune from RPM-Motorsports our High flow Catted Down Pipe will support more than an additional 23Whp / 38lbs of wheel TQ over the factory catalytic converter