2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T Catless Downpipe
Your largest restriction in your exhaust track on your 2.0T LTG powered Cadillac ATS is the factory Catalytic Converter. If you have opened the front end of your motor up with a CAI and / or Upgraded Charge Pipes then you need to allow the exhaust to flow more freely and eliminate back pressure. Our CAT-Delete (Test Pipe) is designed to do just that!
- Mandrel bent full 3" (no pinched areas like some competitors)
- Precision milled full 1/2" flanges to ensure a long life and perfect fitment.
- Lower support bracket
- Ceramic coated for added thermal properties (keeps engine bay temps down)
- An ECU tune is recommended for full gains. Tuning will allow for far more power than simply bolting this part on alone.
- If not pairing with an ECM tune you will need the optional Ecotec O2 Extender which has been specifically designed to work with the LTG Motor. This will move the O2 sensor far enough out of stream to eliminate the check engine light, and CAT Overtemp Fueling
CAT-Delete or test pipes are designed for Off Road or Track purposes only, the buyer accepts responsibility of the end use. This item is built t order please allow 5 - 8 business days to ship
2014+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T Catless Downpipe
Will fit the following Cadillac ATS model years:
- 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- 2015 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- 2016 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- 2017 Cadillac ATS 2.0T