Solstice / SKY 2.0T Upgraded Charge Pipes
- 100% Drop in design
- Install can be done in 1hr with basic tools
- Mandrel bent mild steel for smooth curves and superior airflow.
- Precision C&C sensor block for OEM style fitment, built to a tolerance of 1/1000" .
- Increase's airflow over 3800rpms due to the flat spots in the factory pipes.
- GM color code paint matching (Custom colors available)
- Required for all Stage 2 tunes and above.
- Recommend: combine with a tune for maximum HP/TQ Gains.
- Makes a great addition to our Cold Air Intake kit.
Our Charge Pipes are designed to work with your existing OE intercooler couplers, over time these "rubber" couplers can become brittle or cracked. We offer an optional install pack that will include 2x upgraded 4ply reinforced silicone couplers and 4x new Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps...
If you are considering this item along with a Stage 2 ECM tune please see our Stage Packages and save $$$ bundling items together!
Solstice GXP / Sky Redline Upgraded Charge Pipes
The factory charge pipes begin to restrict airflow around 5,500 rpms and the factory tune, as well as the GM Turbocharger Upgrade Kit (also known as GM Stage 1 Tune) take the flawed factory charge pipes into account. Both of those tunes are designed to taper off the desired amount of airflow above 5,500 rpms in order to work around the flawed design. Over the years many people have attributed the boost tapering at higher rpms to be a characteristic of the K04 turbocharger, but truth be told that the factory turbocharger is capable of much more power than many owners would believe.
If you would like the most benefit from installing these charge pipes you can pair these up with either our Stage 1 or Stage 2 performance tunes for significantly more power.
These Upgraded Charge Pipes will also work with the factory tune and the GM Stage 1 tune without throwing codes or hindering performance if you are looking to upgrade the pipes just for the sake of appearances too.